Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Flash the fast pony

Once there was a brown and white pony called Flash. Flash was way faster than all of the other ponies, he also had a good sense of fashion, he would wear a lamp shaped baseball cap to keep the sun away. All the other ponies laughed at him so he ran far away. About two days later he was so hungry and thirsty every five seconds his belly would rumble. Luckily he found a town that had a huge movie theater. He snuck into the movie theater and stole a banana. The manager of the movie theater was chasing Flash. But Flash is so fast he could run faster than the manager. While he was running he ate his banana and dropped the banana peel on the ground and the manager slipped on it. THE END.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tuari, what an interesting story! Your use of commas is really good. Keep it up. I wonder what the aim of the task is? Make sure you think 6 when you do a blog post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post