Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Holocaust site


https://sites.google.com/marshland.school.nz/nazisandjewishpeople/bibliography

Hey Bloggers,
Throughout the term, my literacy group made a site on the holocaust, we chose a theme to do the site about, I chose Nazis and Jewish People. We had some questions mine are Why Hitler hated the Jews, how people joined the Nazis and where did the Nazis originate, and we learn about it and then put it on the site.


We also read a book called once by Morris Gleitzman, the book is about a kid that was Jewish and he took us on a trip through the time he was a little kid. At the start of the book, he was in an orphanage but throughout the book, he found some signs that the world was actually horrible. when he went through his home town we saw his old house and there were hardly any people there because that where the Nazis were, there were only people hiding in houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post